Tips and advices
Please review our recommendations to preserve the quality of your doors and accessories.
- Avoid exposing thermoformed or polyester products to sources of extreme heat.
- Precautions must be taken when using certain electric counter top appliances. Toasters, kettles, portable ovens and all other appliances creating heat or steam can affect nearby surfaces. Be sure to place these appliances so as to avoid affecting surfaces situated above the appliances.
- Avoid accumulations of dirt such as (grease and dust) to avoid the chances of permanent stains.
- Avoid using in any case chemical products such as thinners, bleaches, abrasives, solvents or any product containing acetone.
- Do not use abrasive tampons such as scouring pads or steel wool to clean your products.